Soundview Medical Associates
761 Main Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Phone: (203) 299-0154
In 1998, Eileen was hired by the seven original physicians–all solo practitioners at that time–to help form Soundview Medical Associates. She organized and facilitated five separate locations, and then moved them into their first location at 520 West Avenue, Norwalk. Since 1998, this group has grown from seven physicians to 24 physicians and 3 mid-level providers.
In 2008, when Soundview Medical outgrew the West Avenue location, Eileen once again facilitated the move into our current location at iPark on 761 Main Avenue, Norwalk. The Norwalk location hosts 43 exam rooms, digital XRay, Laboratory, Cardiac testing, Pulmonary Testing, Thyroid Ultrasound, Osteoporosis testing, Smart Pill, and infusion center. Additionally, we have also expanded into New Canaan and Darien.
In 2009, under Eileen’s guidance, Soundview went all digital by purchasing Allscripts Electronic Health Records. With it, Soundview has implemented a patient portal that allows patients to schedule appointments, check lab results, and have access to their records.
Soundview has qualified for “meaningful use stage 1” in 2011, 2012, and MU 2 in 2014. In September 2012, Soundview achieved NCQA’s highest level 3 for “patient centered medical home”.
- Norwalk Chamber of Commerce, starting in 1999. Served on the Small Business Committee for three years, and Ambassador for one year.
- Norwalk Community College- member of the Board of Directors for Medical Assistants since 2002.
- Norwalk Community College-adjunct professor. Taught class, “Medical Office Management and Insurance Reimbursement”, 2005
- CSMS-IPA advisory board 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Women Executives in Healthcare, 2010, 2011, board member 2012
- CT Medical Group Management Association) 1990 to current
- CT Women in HealthCare Management) 2003 to current
- Fairfield County Manager’s Associates –original forming member, 2006 to current